Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Traits of a collaborative leader


One more post before I call it a day.. or night.. J
 Got the link thru a tweet by Padmasree Warrior of Cisco Systems. This one is about the traits for a collaborative leader. 

Good read. All three are very important and I something that I feel strongly about. The first one about transparency and being authentic is of utmost importance to me. I cannot explain the frustration that I get, when people are not authentic, nor transparent. 

When they do not provide an authentic, transparent relationship in their leadership, the trust, which is the key, is lost. It is so difficult to earn back the trust that is lost. Trust and respect is next one up for me. Really, Truly believe in earning the trust and the respect of others. Without which, everything is lost.

Again, a lesson to learn!
-Hema

No comments: